Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 2?



My next step is to translate my drawn idea into computer form and analyze issues that arise in the process. This simple model was done in sketch up. I attempted to add color to the model in order to evoke a mood, for you see, the exhibit is very much a mood piece. I've shown a close up of a proxy, however, I have not modeled them in the renderings. The proxies would be located at every intersection. You will notice that the occurrence of these proxies will increase and condense as the users approach the perceived center. The model also shows the ability for fabric to be drawn from one proxy to another in order to form shading.

I had designed the proxies to have within them, colored bulbs or LED's as well as a number of misters to constantly cool the users as they inhabited the exhibit.









No comments:

Post a Comment